What to put in 55 Gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In a 55, a single Oscar is already pushing it, you can't put anything else in there, why don't you get a 75, same thin just taller

This is a different 55 gallon sorry I forgot to mention that

Precisely what I mean; you don't need a second thread to discuss the same subject. I read nothing incorrectly. A quick google search would show that oscars don't really belong in anything less than a 75g. I believe that was stated multiple times in your previous thread, just by memory.

Edit; Okay, so nothing was said about oscars in your previous thread. You could have just asked straight up in that thread.

If it's a typical 4ft 75 then it's not the same footprint. A 75 is 18 inches front to back while a 55 like mine is about 12 inches front to back. I believe the heights for both are the same. I know because I've been looking to upgrade my 55 to a 75 or 90.

I apologize, I was thinking the 75 was the taller with same footprint as 55, and the next up 90 added the depth to 18.

So now I am thinking a south american tank... Any suggestions for fish?

I say pick the fish you like from a region, put them in the tank and enjoy!

So now I am thinking a south american tank... Any suggestions for fish?
Well cories and angels are south american fish and are some of my very favorites!
As are neons, the angel's food source in nature. But Cardinals are a bit bigger and even hardier!

That sounds like dangerously vague advice.

There are eight pages of very good advice and the same question has already been asked by the OP leading to arguments with the removal of some posts by the moderator, I could be wrong but I smell a troll.

Back
Top Bottom