What's your favorite video game or one that you play the most?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel left out, I had a genesis instead of a 64. Missed all the fun old Nintendo games. But hey, Sonic the Hedgehog was made of win.

Anybody playing RUSE on 360? I just bought this game and wow i dont know how it took me so long to get this game i love RTS's and this is best one ive seen for console.

Seriously, though. Has anyone played Starcraft 2?! Its from Blizzard Entertainment. I find it odd that no one said anything about it, at all.

We can't forget Alex the kid on the sega mega drive? Hahaha. That game was addictive.

Best video game ever made is Zelda Link to the past for SNES. On this subject there can be no debate.

You can get a lot of the good games from SNES on Wii still. F Zero, Pilot Wings, and Jaws for NES are all great cames too, along with Mario Brothers, Mario Brothers 2, Mario brothers 3, and Super Mario World. But Zelda Link to the Past has them all beat.

Battlefield 3. I hate the COD series. I have been playing Lego Harry Potter almost everyday. Im thirteen but its a fun game lol. Fifa, madden, hunting, anything really

Okami is my all time favorite game (hence the avatar). (not to get confused with okapi, that's an animal lol). It's an amazing game.

Also, pokemon all the way! lol. Played firered, sapphire, diamond, heartgold, soulsilver, and white.

Also I am a big time zoo tycoon/zoo tycoon 2 geek. lol.

I'd have to go with the Warcraft and Starcraft series including wow although I'm not as hardcore as I use to be and then my new favorite being the assassins creed series's.

okapizebra said:
Okami is my all time favorite game (hence the avatar). (not to get confused with okapi, that's an animal lol). It's an amazing game.

Also, pokemon all the way! lol. Played firered, sapphire, diamond, heartgold, soulsilver, and white.

Okami is a lot of fun, and so so pretty! I love the graphics style. Never really played much zoo tycoon, but I am the master of rollercoaster tycoon!

Yes! I love love looove okami. It's gorgeous. And I love roller coaster tycoon also! lol.

Never played warcraft or starcraft but I play league of legends if they're similar in any way?

okapizebra said:

Oh my goodness! I LOVE zoo tycoon!!! #2 especially. Yeah, Pokemon is pretty good, too.

It's fantastic, right?! I can spend hours playing it. lol. I love pokemon too. I have hundreds of hours of play there...

I'm a fan of any RPG or FPS. But I'm a huge fan of COD games and FInal Fantasy 10 (great story). A game I always go back to play tho is Zelda: Ocarina of Time for N64.

I suck at cod, like really bad. I guess I'm bad at killing people, which is why I'm not in a gang.

I like um, wii sports and wii fit lol

fishdude25 said:
Oh my goodness! I LOVE zoo tycoon!!! #2 especially. Yeah, Pokemon is pretty good, too.

Holy crap, I looove zoo tycoon!! I have them all!!!! Best game ever! I make some killer zoos, watch out people

Back
Top Bottom