Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting warmer....

OK, this hint is so huge that it gives it away, but...

It is rumoured/joked that the last production I was in was so bad that I died to get out of doing it.

Ok, I've googled til my fingers bled. Still notta. Something tells me that I've heard of the person, though. Hopefully it's not pie in the face blatant. How about another hint?

OK... you are Bela Lugosi. I haven't heard of you before today that I can recall of and I had more than a handful of film courses in college.

Lugosi is correct, but I cannot believe that you have never heard of him....he has been incredibly influential on the entire genre. Heck, just plug his name into google and you get nearly 400,000 results.

Born at the turn of the century, I lived the American dream of success. As an artist I created one of the world's most popular characters but went beyond entertainment and had a genuine concern for the quality of life in the future.

You're correct.

Bummer.. I wanted to give out a hint that slammed the Walt Disney Co. Something along the lines of "The greedy, money sucking company that bears my name is a shadow of the company that I built. "

But I'd be involving my own personal feelings about the company, though I'm sure Walt is dizzy from turning over in his grave.

You're up.

As an artist I created one of the world's most popular characters but went beyond entertainment and had a genuine concern for the quality of life in the future.

This is the statement that confused me...I had to limit myself to thinking of just Walt and not the Eisner based, money hungry, employee sacrificing, oops...sorry. Just joined your rant...LOL

Here's the next item up for bid:

"Yes, I was a comedian. Just like so many others who were born in the earlier part of the 20th Century. I was born on May 11, 1911 in Brooklyn, New York. Of course, my birth name is nowhere like the stage name I went under.

I starred in a TV show about an unscrupulous Army Sgt. The title of the show just happened to be the name of my character."

Who am I?

I was born in 1934, and unwanted by my mother, I ended up in a boys' school for a year before I ran away and started living on the streets, I married at 19, and again at 23...I have two sons, one from each marriage, the first has predeceased me, tragically. I am a songwriter, and have hung with the Beach Boys, and appreciated the Beatles, but it is my family and our exploits that makes me famous, not my music....who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom