Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead fishoutofh2o, I'm leaving for San Diego in the AM. Besides, if I did it then I'd have to research someone 8O !! LOL!

edit*oops go ahead kimberly.

Someone else can take my turn. I am still figuring out the ins and outs of this game. I should have happily lurked for a while longer before jumping in!

Kimberly

Kimberly you're right! Congrats!

Okay, I have another Canadian for you.

I am the inventor of one of America's favourite games. I was born in 1861 in Almonte Ontario. I am 5'10" and weigh 180 pounds. I studied diverse subjects and worked as a physical education teacher, a physician, and a philosopher. I also had a military career where I was the Chaplain and captain of the First Kansas Infantry (1914-17).

I developed this game at a YMCA in the USA. Its goal was to help me manage a rowdy class of boys during a cold winter!

Who am I?

And to think an Aussie could get that one! LOL

Ok Who am I?

I was born in Adelaide, South Australia. My hobbies include horse riding, but in my job there are several orders of magnitude more horse power. I have worked for Lockheed and JPL. While my experiences may not be stellar they are certainly out of this world.

Since no one has attempted this, I figured it out using a google search. I won't post my answer yet in case that is illegeal. Let me know!

Kimberly

George Jetson? jk, must be a rocket scientist......hmmm.
Kimberly, I don't think that is illegal, anyone else?

You can post your answer Kimberly. (As long as it took more than once search attempt on google) LOL.

So far Krazymom is the closest, but it isn't George Jetson... :mrgreen:

Since I will be gone all day at jury duty I will leave it for now and if no one gets it before I get back I will post. :)

Kimberly

He was born in Camberwell, a suburb of London. As a youngster he spent much of his time in his father's private library of 6000 volumes in several languages. The chief source of his education

He became an admiror of another poet's poetry in 1844. He began corresponding with her by letter. This was the start of one of the world's most famous romances. Their courtship lasted until 1846 when they were married. The couple moved to Italy that same year and had a son later in 1849.

He did not become recognized as a poet until after his wife's death in 1861. After which, he was honored for the rest of his life as a literary figure.

I was the youngest of my 8 siblings, and my father was 75 when I was born. As a young lad, I was well-read and an avid sportsman. I worked briefly in the post office, and did a lot of writing. I am best known for my love of my country, my work in politics, my undeserved stay in prison, and my assassination at the tender age of 32. Who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom