Your Favorite Fish in your Tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shellyx said:
Lovely fish you have! Really love your oscar :)

Thank you very much! He is my first oscar i have ever bought and he is doing great!

Koikeeper99 said:
I'm liking that oscar

Thanks! I like that black moore ... I have always wanted a black moore but i have cichlids... So i cant get one.. :(

My Rainbow Cichlid, love him to bits - my plants hate him though!

And the other pic is a few more of my fav's

Super Red Apisto
Bolivian Ram
Red Breast Acara
Panduro Apisto

Attachments

• image-791529243.jpg
    image-791529243.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 140
  • image-893754744.jpg
    image-893754744.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 92
Borderlesscott said:
My Rainbow Cichlid, love him to bits - my plants hate him though!

And the other pic is a few more of my fav's

Super Red Apisto
Bolivian Ram
Red Breast Acara
Panduro Apisto

Lovely Bolivian Ram. Would love one of those.

I can't decide between Cleo, the goldfish, or Zeb, the Angelfish.

Attachments

• DSCI0024.jpg
    DSCI0024.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCI0015.jpg
    DSCI0015.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 110
I've got some serious tank envy going on guys. lol.

I've fallen in love with the common pleco I "adopted" with the new tank. It's not big enough for him long term and I need to rehome him but frig, I really like him. My kids adore him. Always looking for "the big guy"

I love my mudskipper tank i Have two in it currently and plan to get a 3rd :)

Attachments

• image-1646055022.jpg
    image-1646055022.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 84
  • image-1771906221.jpg
    image-1771906221.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 86
Thought I'd share some underwater pictures I just took of my "Rocket"!

Attachments

• DSCN0465.jpg
    DSCN0465.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCN0473.jpg
    DSCN0473.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN0475.jpg
    DSCN0475.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 72
Mine is definitely my Fire Eel! He is always out wanting food, very colorful, and its awesome to hand feed him!

Male swordtail- had him since the start. He's my bro and he just loves life. Recently (last week) got 2 female swordtails. They love life too.

It's got to be my bn plec in my big tank, don't know why, they just make me giggle and my harlequin tetras because they do a dance which is so enthralling, the neons and guppies try to join in!

For me its a toss up between my german ram and my peacock eel. Despite what people say my peacock has a really good personality and swims around my tank a lot more then i thought he would. The german ram looks awesome because he constantly has his dorsal fin up and looks really aggressive, but he's a pansy, whenever i clean my tank all the other fish come up to my siphon, he shoots away into a piece of driftwood i have.

SirCastic said:
For me its a toss up between my german ram and my peacock eel. Despite what people say my peacock has a really good personality and swims around my tank a lot more then i thought he would. The german ram looks awesome because he constantly has his dorsal fin up and looks really aggressive, but he's a pansy, whenever i clean my tank all the other fish come up to my siphon, he shoots away into a piece of driftwood i have.

Lol i dont know what people say then because my pecock eel was the most social fish i had!

Back
Top Bottom