Ziggy953's 150 Build errrr....120 Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I just went and checked the selling thread. Owner claims less than 30 hours on the bulbs - seems I remembered that wrong.

Thanks! I appreciate it!!

I'll see to it that you have an excellent mix of additional frags from me for trade for the bulbs!

That sounds like a deal to me!

I think you said you're off tomorrow. I'll PM you in the morning and we'll set something up for me to run them by while I'm down for BRK. I haven't fired them, so just going on the assumption that they're good.

Well, I am trying to hit the BRK sale this week, and you're not far from that anyway.

If, however, you needed them badly enough to come up this way and help me drill my tank tomorrow and pick them up, I'd be open for that discussion as well. :ROFLMAO:

Well, I am trying to hit the BRK sale this week, and you're not far from that anyway.

If, however, you needed them badly enough to come up this way and help me drill my tank tomorrow and pick them up, I'd be open for that discussion as well. :ROFLMAO:

Hmmm....Tomorrow wont work. We have but one vehicle now and my wife has to go to school.

We may be able to work something out for Saturday though.

Well for those of you that keep up with Neilan's thread he stopped by BRK the other day and came out to my house. Since his tank isn't set up yet I offered to hold any corals he wanted until he was ready for them. He went nuts at BRK and got some awesome corals. If you want to have a look at what he got I took some pictures and posted them on his thread. Beautiful corals!!

He also brought me some bulbs he had from the purchase of his lights for the 72. I traded out the bulbs on the 120 for the new Hamilton 10,000ks he brought me. I'm very pleased with how they look. I put the bulbs off the 120 on the 55g frag system and what a difference. I knew the bulbs on the frag tank were in desperate need of replacing. So super thanks to Neilan for the bulbs. My RBTA thanks you.

Here are a few pics I took today.

1012193mediumvy7.jpg

1012195mediumyb6.jpg

1012191mediumjn1.jpg

1012190mediumdj2.jpg

1012189mediumjn0.jpg

1012185mediumsi5.jpg

1012207mediumof3.jpg

1012184mediumrx6.jpg

1012214mediumgb6.jpg

1012213mediumxb1.jpg

1012212mediumjx5.jpg

1012211mediumca5.jpg

1012210mediumhm3.jpg

1012205mediumny4.jpg

1012206mediumim8.jpg

1012193mediumvy7.jpg

Hope you all enjoy. The tank is looking pretty good even without the corals that I had at one time. I've managed to place all the frags I had on my little shelf and they seem very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom