Ziggy's Nano Build (again)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My flame devoured my acans and blastos all in one night. Once those were gone, he moved on to my zoas. Be warned, not a reef going fish in the nano world. I decided I want to move on to anthias because of him!

Ziggy953 said:
One of my favorite angels. I had one in my 120. I'm just concerned that the size of my current tank will cause one to really nip at my corals

Yea i never thought about that. I wouldnt risk it.

How about a flasher wrasse or a sick pair of snowflake clowns(if your wallet can handle it lol).

My flame devoured my acans and blastos all in one night. Once those were gone, he moved on to my zoas. Be warned, not a reef going fish in the nano world. I decided I want to move on to anthias because of him!

When I had my 120 the flame I picked up did well in the system but he had a lot of room and was well fed. I'm afraid one in a 40g would go nuts.

Ive never had a wrasse but theyre supposed to be very energetic and have great personality. Theyre colors are awesome and they swim cool too

So I took a few top-down shots and thought I would share...

212dz.jpg

210ro.jpg

209rwm.jpg

208kz.jpg

207w.jpg

206rx.jpg

205yv.jpg

204ei.jpg

I went to That Fish Place yesterday for the Fall Frag Swap. I picked up some nice stuff. Got a couple corals from Jason Fox, and a few from fellow reefers. I have them in the tank but not mounted yet. When I get them situated I'll post some pics.

I promise I will post some new pics of the tank. I finished mounting all my frags today. The only thing I didn't do much with is the Zoas I picked up. I completely forgot I ordered corals and they arrived today. I have a lot more in the tank right now than I did a week ago.

I'm pleased with what I picked up and what came in today. I'm excited to see how things grow in.

ziggy

you know what your doing
every time you add more
I go out and buy more
stop it I'm already addicted :D
and going broke

ziggy

you know what your doing
every time you add more
I go out and buy more
stop it I'm already addicted :D
and going broke

LOL! That has been my plan all along! Now I just need you to buy from me and my evil plot to take over the world will be complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom