Ziggy's Nano Build (again)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the Sixline! I had one as one of my first fish (bought at the end of 2007), and had it until a few months ago (killed by a Triggerfish). They are very hardy IME :).

Hey gang!

The tank is coming along nicely. I picked up several corals from a local hobbyist over the weekend.

Here are a few pics of...

014pgn.jpg

021knw.jpg

012xlv.jpg

016elj.jpg

015mm.jpg

Some close ups of the corals...

020us.jpg

019vs.jpg

018ia.jpg

017rs.jpg

010tnp.jpg

I have more just don't feel like uploading but you get the idea.

Things are looking pretty good. No new fish as of now. 14 more LEDs installed. RKE is controlling 28 of the LEDs ramp up and ramp down. 14 (7White 7Blue) come on for 4 hours during mid day.

Lunar cycle is pretty neat to see.

Aside from that you will have to ask questions...

A quick update since I haven't posted one in a while..
I haven't posted an update in a bit so I thought some pics would be a good way of showing my update...

089rq.jpg

091tk.jpg

092oa.jpg

094fi.jpg

Green Slimer encrusting nicely on the rock
102py.jpg

103ya.jpg

106ae.jpg

107tfd.jpg

105xy.jpg

099ck.jpg

117sz.jpg

113iy.jpg

116te.jpg

Things are looking pretty good in the tank. I love my LEDs and how well they light the tank and clearly make my corals happy. Fish are doing well.

So far so good.

Did some serious maintenance to the tank tonight. Took the canopy off and made some quick disconnects with Plugs and receptacles. Makes life so much easier!

Things are looking pretty good.

I picked up 10 new corals yesterday at Mr. Coral (which is under new ownership!). I'm pleased.

I'll post some pics later.

Looks like you actually planned out the placement of corals rather than buy and place. Really well done.

wow looking at all those coral than a full tank shot

stop it already you got me drooling lmao
looks awesome

Looks like you actually planned out the placement of corals rather than buy and place. Really well done.

Thanks!

I usually buy corals take them off the plugs they are on, unless seriously encrusted, glue them to rubble and put them in the general area I want them and see how it looks over a day or two before I epoxy them in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom