Cichlasoma trimaculatum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texas72

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So, I'm wondering, who has the best Trimacs for sale that will ship?
I'm thinking of selling all my Mbuna and getting some Central Americans.

I'd contact Dan...this is where mine were from. They were in Amphilophus but haven't paid attention to where they are now.

STOCK LIST
Thanks for the reply. He has a minimum $100 order, that's more than I'm wanting to spend on a pair of fish. Do you have any experience with Jeff Rapps?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. He has a minimum $100 order, that's more than I'm wanting to spend on a pair of fish. Do you have any experience with Jeff Rapps?

Yes, I've ordered probably 10 times from TUIC and have never been disappointed. Dan has different collection points which is why there are specific fish I get from him.

Yes, I've ordered probably 10 times from TUIC and have never been disappointed. Dan has different collection points which is why there are specific fish I get from him.
Awesome, thank you.

Awesome, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom