Dwarf Cichlids!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could i get some apistogramma cacatouides?
My stock is
1 BN pleco
1 agassiz cory
1 banded kuhli loache
2 GBRs
6 neon tetras

Temp:78°F
Ammonia:0
Nitrites:0
Nitrates:3
Tank size 20g long
Ph:7.6
Thanks

Could i get some apistogramma cacatouides?
My stock is
1 BN pleco
1 agassiz cory
1 banded kuhli loache
2 GBRs
6 neon tetras

Temp:78°F
Ammonia:0
Nitrites:0
Nitrates:3
Tank size 20g long
Ph:7.6
Thanks

Depends on how many plants and caves and the temperament of the gbr's. But bring a long I don't see y not.

All sounds like breeding behavior. Also I'd skip the apistogramma cacatuoides. That tank sounds pretty full (when you up the corys, which is recommend.) and to small to mix them in with a pair of breeding rams.

Separated my baenschi and panduro yesterday. Panduro are getting big and little bullyish so now they both have their own tanks with their tetra friends . Also got a lot of java moss in today!

I've cleaned up a number of posts that were chit-chat and unrelated to Dwarf cichlids. We need your help gentlemen, the mods are getting tired of the general chit-chat attitude that has become prevalent in this forum. We need to do a better job of keeping threads on topic and move chit-chat to threads in the off-topic forum where it belongs. Otherwise threads will start getting locked and disappearing. Appreciate your help and understanding.

Alrighty... Um just agassizis but will maybe consider swapping for panduro since I love them! Or maybe agassizi fire red.

I wouldn't put panduro in a ten long term, too large and IMO more active and aggro then most other apistos ;)

I wouldn't put panduro in a ten long term, too large and IMO more active and aggro then most other apistos ;)

I disagree most apistogramma can easily be kept in a 10 as long as its built for them. This includes panduro which is one of the larger apistos but still quite small maybe getting 3"

Back
Top Bottom