eel with african cichlids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't believe this, but that makes me want an eel. Not happening until I get a second tank though... :brows:

Ahaha i cant believe how many people want eels! It used to only be a select few that had/wanted them

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Ahaha i cant believe how many people want eels! It used to only be a select few that had/wanted them

I know! But nowadays eels like the peecock eel make it possible for people with community tanks to get them. Instead of species or aggressive only tanks, Like in saltwater most of the eels get big and eat fish. The peecock stays small and has an even smaller mouth. Plus it's easy hardy fish!!!

The big guy isn't doing so well may have to pull him out. His getting hit pretty hard my my bumble bees. There relentless.

Convict2161 said:
The big guy isn't doing so well may have to pull him out. His getting hit pretty hard my my bumble bees. There relentless.

Aw crud. Why wont he just hide?

Dang you really do have some jerks in that tank!

Mine is doing ok so far, he hangs out under my rockwork and I haven't seen anything touch him as of yet.

steez said:
Dang you really do have some jerks in that tank!

Mine is doing ok so far, he hangs out under my rockwork and I haven't seen anything touch him as of yet.

This one bubble bee won't leave him alone.

What a jerk.

You could try to take the bumble bee out for a few hours and return him to the tank?

Convict2161 said:
This one bubble bee won't leave him alone.

I put my tang with some kribs and they were pretty brutal. Which is kinda weird cause tangs come from the same lakes in Africa, but I've got him growing out in a 10g at the moment.

I had clean out my tank this morning. I have under gravel filter dang the dirt that came out of it unbelievable. So now I have happy fish again. And a picture

image-2145484598.jpg

You have to keep up on cleaning UGF's. They will actually make your nitrates go crazy if you don't.

Dreamingdragon said:
I had clean out my tank this morning. I have under gravel filter dang the dirt that came out of it unbelievable. So now I have happy fish again. And a picture

Looks like those black water tank set ups which if done right I really like!

Yes I know. This dirt was from 6 weeks. My water got claudy so. That was the alarm. That it had to be cleand

Back
Top Bottom