eel with african cichlids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sharkbait54 said:
Lol nowadays there has to be a walmart close to you.

Haha i know! And in cali there DEFINATLY should be.... But no!

Sorry i dont want to get off topic. If anyone would like to say somthing else about it, i have emptied my pm box :)

Convict2161 said:
My friend just came by the house with this. I'm gonna let him go yet cause I'm not sure what kind it is. Has different markings.

Your friend brought you an eel?? Cool!! Looks lile a tiretrack eel.....

Convict2161 said:
Yeah figures right! But I was talking about it and he happened to be at a place in CT that had 3.

More pics.

That thing honestly looks exactly like my peacock eel...even the beady little eyes..
Yours has six spots, while mine has three. So is yours really long and mature, or just different?

Gboy66 said:
That thing honestly looks exactly like my peacock eel...even the beady little eyes..
Yours has six spots, while mine has three. So is yours really long and mature, or just different?

I'd say different like me lol. But seriously I'm doing some research now and they say the peacock eel can vary with it's spotting.

Cool the cuteness. I bought today dry schrip and meelworms at walmarkt for the these guys

Back
Top Bottom