I did it I got a female GBR!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Ok after looking in my town Amarillo for a few months now. I gave up and yesterday when I went to Lubbock,Texas I stoped in at Bonnetts pet shop. To me by far the best fish shop in Lubbock. I got me two beatuiful female GBR's. One I thank is alredy with eggs just waitting for her to drop.
edf36a48.jpg

edf36a39.jpg

The male i picked out of the 8 to spawn with them.
edf36a33.jpg

Good looking fish. You know I'm going to want a pair or two if you breed them successfully. I haven't had much luck with store bought GBR. I want to try some of those Texas homebreds....lol

Weasel F. said:
Ok after looking in my town Amarillo for a few months now. I gave up and yesterday when I went to Lubbock,Texas I stoped in at Bonnetts pet shop. To me by far the best fish shop in Lubbock.

Aw, man. I wish I had known you were coming! Nice looking fish, I've been thinking about getting some, too.

wow, look at that colour! beautiful! does the dark gravel help bring out the colours?

Stretch said:
Aw, man. I wish I had known you were coming! Nice looking fish, I've been thinking about getting some, too.

When you do get you some the best place to get them in Lubbock by far is Bonnets pet shop in South Planes mall. I'm sure you've been there. I just don't care for Mr. aquriam down there. I have bought there before. That's where I got my bumble bee gobys at. But I just though it was't a good place to get fish. Another thing I'm in Lubbock once a month maybe twice and everytime I go I stop at Bonnets. I'll be back down there Augest the 4th at 9:45am.
I go to my back doctor there and have to spend at least 2hr at that appointment. Then I'll stop by Bonnets. LOL

Red ,Max ,mike, You got it when and if I get fry ya'll will be the frist to get some of them. Discounted for menbers of lonestarfishranch.

Yes the dark gravel really helps bring out the colors. when I add the halugens they relly shine like a new dime.

Jeff, what you thing is it truely a female. LOL Did I do good with her. LOL got her for $4.99 with taxs $5.34 They have hunders in 2 25g tanks at all times. It's just a 129 mile drive to get there. about a hour and a half a hour at 85mph. LOL I maded it there yesterday in 45mins. I'm not saying how fast I was going. LOL

Back
Top Bottom