I'll never give up on angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reygan2

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have had some really bad luck in my attempt to keep angels, and I have told myself and everyone else that I am through with them, but I just can't shake it, and I can't bring myself to give up trying. I just bought 2 dime sized angels, and I'm going to try a new strategy. I have a spare 29g that is sitting empty under my current 29g community tank, so I'm thinking I am going to devote that one exclusively to the angels.

I plan to spray paint the back black. I don't plan to add substrate, mainly because it will make it easier to keep clean. I plan on feeding 3 times a day and doing pwc's every few days (monitering params frequently of course). I will offer pellets, flakes, frozen shrimp and bloodworms, which I'm doing now. I think the temp should be 78. I currently have a marineland 200 that I'll run, but I will upgrade to an AC70 on payday.

I realize that even under the best circumstances, it is hit and miss, but I'm going to give it my best. If I've left anything out or if anyone has any advice I would truly appreciate it.

I want to add that these are Petsmart angels.

Let the challenge begin!

Good luck hope they live a long time and you win your own challenge!!!

Back
Top Bottom