Please help with ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pam is here

Aquarium Advice Activist
I bought a cichlid out of a tank that just said various cichlids. I found a very pretty one, but I have no idea what it is. the body is pink with orange fins and red eyes. It has the body style of a yellow lab. I've looked all over the net and i am unable to find it. It's not a pink convict. Does anyone have any idea. I do not have a cam to take a photo but only one on my phone and I can't get it to load on here. Thanks

Pam is here said:
I bought a cichlid out of a tank that just said various cichlids. I found a very pretty one, but I have no idea what it is. the body is pink with orange fins and red eyes. It has the body style of a yellow lab. I've looked all over the net and i am unable to find it. It's not a pink convict. Does anyone have any idea. I do not have a cam to take a photo but only one on my phone and I can't get it to load on here. Thanks

Albino zebra? Hard sayin without a pic :)

Thanks for the reply, I will go check it out..no that's not mine. Here is also one I have no idea what he is. I'm still trying to get a photo of the pink one. Sorry

Attachments

• image-1923236313.jpg
    image-1923236313.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom