Small frontosa colony in 200 gallon tank ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys are still saying frontosa get for feet?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020N using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You guys are still saying frontosa get for feet?

I don't know where these people are pulling their info from but max is 14" to 16" and 12" is common

It's a shame. This forum used to be good. Now it's full of childish apathetic clowns. Way of the world I guess. Sad for the future.

Nice tank you have there. I think you have plenty of room for a colony of 8 to 10 fronts. They really don't need a lot of "swimming room" and the max size of your dominant male will probably end up around 14" and the rest smaller from there. Mine spend the day hovering in place really. Subtle movements from left to right and the tank has subdued lighting Wirh decorations consisting of smooth rocks to prevent injury if they dash.

Again, you're tank is a great size for fronts. Don't question yourself there. Choose wisely on the group. Buy young and get good quality Fronts....they will be with you a long time and the bluer the better in my book.

Yeah man I'm only 17 but honestly I know allot more then everyone I met I work at a pet shop were I do fish and reptiles but okay thanks im thinking 1 male & nine females im breeding them to sell the fry

Back
Top Bottom