10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok that's what I thought I couldn't find a tracking number cause I like to track stuff I buy and see where it is but being overnight I guess it don't matter!

Ok cool can't wait to see them I saw your zoas that is awesome they came with more polyps!

Don't rush by filling it up with all sorts of corals too early. Patience is the key to long term success in this hobby, especially with saltwater reef tanks! Trust me, you don't want to learn the hard way with your hard-earned money all blown away when things don't survive!

The point it self is valid, and the portion above is sound advice. This isn't the first person to tell you to slow down, and there's a reason for that.
The bio load on this tank after one month is pretty much the same as my 10 after 8 months. I understand your excited about your first reef tank but you really should really slow down, you've already lost one coral I'd hate to see you loose more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I understand. I'll slow down and wait a while b4 getting more stuff

Yeah, I was curious to know if deckaman got his.

I just don't get it. Maybe they are out of the blue mushrooms. They haven't responded to my email with an explanation either. I wish they'd at least let me know what's going on. It's been a month since they deducted the money from my cc, and I still have nothing.

It's not really lumens your looking for it's the spectrum of the LEDs. That looks like an led flood light

Back
Top Bottom