10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks amazing! Just wondering, what camera are you using? My iPhone camera distorts the moonlight led to seem purple and over exposed,

They look great! Man, makes me even more impatient for my tank hahaha (y)

Thanks everyone. I am using my dads I phone 5 and my moms iPhone 5c. My 4s isn't good with the light on the tank.

I'm sorry but I fail to see anything "awesome" and "amazing" about those corals yet. They have not fully opened up and you need to give them time like around 3 months for them to finally settle and then see if they are happy or not by how they look.

Don't rush by filling it up with all sorts of corals too early. Patience is the key to long term success in this hobby, especially with saltwater reef tanks! Trust me, you don't want to learn the hard way with your hard-earned money all blown away when things don't survive!

I'm sorry but I fail to see anything "awesome" and "amazing" about those corals yet. They have not fully opened up and you need to give them time like around 3 months for them to finally settle and then see if they are happy or not by how they look.

Don't rush by filling it up with all sorts of corals too early. Patience is the key to long term success in this hobby, especially with saltwater reef tanks! Trust me, you don't want to learn the hard way with your hard-earned money all blown away when things don't survive!

They're new corals, but everyone has to start somewhere. Whenever I get a new coral, even if it's just a few polyps of a zoa frag, I get excited and think it looks awesome.

Also for just being introduced to the tank a few hours before the pic they look pretty good!!

Back
Top Bottom