10 gallon nano-reef coming together

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would say 2 fish is good for a 10. 3 is pushing it a bit.
I wouldn't do the clown at all in the 10... I mean you can do one but many people on here will tell you no.

The goby, the clown goby, and maybe a Firefish would work.

Royal gramma need a 30g tank I believe. Many people have kept them in a 20 but a ten is a no.

It may be ok in a 10, they don't swim a lot. I have one in my 20 and he's awesome but is an exception and swims my whole tank. Well not swims but hovers around my tank. Hmm maybe not a gramma then lol. I agree though that 2 is a good number for a 10.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394672994.470998.jpg
Good! He seems to have taken up residence in a small cave in my rock formation at the back side of my tank.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394673065.882691.jpg
I don't think he realizes that he can be seen from both sides of the rock formation. Lol

I love him! He is apparently pretty rare? Anyways I will be pairing him up with a pistol shrimp soon!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394676876.078594.jpg
I just found out that my zoas are florescent!
Here's another pic of my goby. He apparently likes to come out in the blue light ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394676963.225279.jpg

Awesome he looks pretty cool I'm gonna get a goby too when my tank cycles I'm thinking mabe the orange spotted goby and a dotty back for my 12 gal!

Back
Top Bottom