My ten gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's funny that nobody has replied yet. Your tank looks sooooo good that it doesn't need anything else!!!!!!

That's true, usually there is always something you want or need. I just can't find anything u need lol

Sorry man been crazy busy with work and a friend moving that I haven't been able to even order it yet. I'll prob do it sometime next week and I'll let you know when I get it in

No it's not all blue they are half white and half blue but pm separate dim able circuits.
The tank is located in my daughters bedroom. She is due to be born this Friday so this is going to be her night light

Congratulations on your new addition to the family! I am betting with new baby you forget all about the next thing to add to the tank for a little bit. :)

Thank you we are really enjoying her and you are right just water changes and maintinance for now

I'm not sure I moved him cause he kept flipping off his rock and it went down hill from there

Did you figure out what happened with your clam?

I have a ten gallom also you tank is beautiful what things you did and need to get the tank to look like that

ForumRunner_20120519_185232.jpg

How long does it take for the coral to come off the frag

My Lfs showed me how to take it off my frags and depending on what kind of coral you have, it's actually very easy. What types are you talking about??

I really don't know like some frogs tip and some other soft though

I now have a rbta that is doing great everything else is grow good I will try to post new pics soon

Back
Top Bottom