My ten gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love the tank. I have a 10 gallon sitting around that I was going to use for a planted shrimp tank. After seeing this though I have decided its time to move into saltwater. How difficult has it been keeping such a small reef? Also, what kind of fish and shrimp do you currently have? Thanks in advance for the info.

Currently I have a pair of black and white clownfish and a six line wrasse in the tank lots and lots of corals and a red bubble tip anemone.
Maintenance is not to difficult I do a one gallon water change every two days. I have to top of the tank with fresh ro water daily. I used to have a peppermint shrimp in there and would love to have a skunk cleaner shrimp now but my clowns love to kill shrimp lol.

Jspires688 said:
Currently I have a pair of black and white clownfish and a six line wrasse in the tank lots and lots of corals and a red bubble tip anemone.
Maintenance is not to difficult I do a one gallon water change every two days. I have to top of the tank with fresh ro water daily. I used to have a peppermint shrimp in there and would love to have a skunk cleaner shrimp now but my clowns love to kill shrimp lol.

Lol crazy clowns.

Congrats! That's an accomplishment to be proud of! You should buy it a new addition for its bday :)

Jspires688 said:
I would love to buy more for this tank but there is no more room

Glad you realize that too! I was going to say that, but didn't want offend. :)

Haha, true, very true..... Maybe just something really, really small! A little Sympodium frag would probably be OK? :)
Great job with your tank!

Some new pics

Attachments

• image-615537078.jpg
    image-615537078.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 177
  • image-228701551.jpg
    image-228701551.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 180
  • image-2978378542.jpg
    image-2978378542.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 184
  • image-3460096085.jpg
    image-3460096085.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 169
No warfare as of now. I have had some Zoas die off but that seems normal for my experience all Zoas I have had seem to go through the good and bad health wise.

I have a 10 gallon ref tank and can't get the flow right it's either to much or to little. Any suggestions?

Try marinedepot or drfostersandsmith. Or there is always amazon. I got mine for my Lfs for 20 so they are reasonable.

Jmkb02 said:
Try marinedepot or drfostersandsmith. Or there is always amazon. I got mine for my Lfs for 20 so they are reasonable.

Any brand you recommend?

I have a hydor pico. Its perfect for my 3.5 gallon bc it's adjustable. I have it on the lowest setting and my frogspawn and gsp's love it.

Back
Top Bottom