My ten gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have had this tank set up as it is for almost a year now some of the coral came from my other tank

Wow that's great! Ive had my 30 for nearly a year now, haven't went reef.. Yet. Haven't got good enough lighting, how do you go about coralline algae bloom?

The LEDs are aquastyles 24 3watt dim able. As for the coralline the rocks had a lot of it when I got them they all came out a friend of mines fuge from a tank that is around 10 years old so I had no cycle when I started this tank. There is lots of life in the rocks from that mature system. I have noticed as I have been raising the brightness of the LEDs the coralline is slowly becoming less. I originally had an oddysea 4 bulb t5 fixture on this set up and I will say it probably looked best with that light. Although this is a small tank it has not been. Cheap I would venture to say there is close to a thousand dollars in this tank. Just don't tell my wife lol.

This is the kit I started with

Attachments

• image-3208204221.jpg
    image-3208204221.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 274
Back
Top Bottom