Nano Anenome ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Needles15

Aquarium Advice Activist
Quick rather simple question.. Is there any anens that will do well in a nano reef?? Don't want to put anything in there that may harm my tank and/or the anen itself.. Thanks!

how long has the tank been set up? what else do you have in there? what kind of lighting do you have?

Tank has been up for 8 months, and 1 clown, peppermint shrimp, Pom Pom crab, blue tuxedo urchin.. Corals: hammer, small cluster of zoa's, brarium, organ pipe, Duncan , ricordia mushrooms , I have pics on my profile of AA.. And I have t5ho's

Tank has been up for 8 months, and 1 clown, peppermint shrimp, Pom Pom crab, blue tuxedo urchin.. Corals: hammer, small cluster of zoa's, brarium, organ pipe, Duncan , ricordia mushrooms , I have pics on my profile of AA.. And I have t5ho's

how many bulb fixture? your lighting may not be strong enough if its a dual bulb

how many bulb fixture? your lighting may not be strong enough if its a dual bulb

It is a dual bulb.. The bulb are about 2 inches from the water surface and the anen would be about 5 inches under water .. This may be a dumb question.... Is the lighting that it would need and coral need for photosynthesis the actinic bulb or the daylight bulb?? I have both now.. And any idea if it would be too much light If I take out the bulb that's not so needed and replace it and have 2 of the ones that I need ??

Back
Top Bottom