need any info on nano's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What should the temp be? Where can I get coral or whatever(I don't even know what I'm supposed to get

You need your live sand and then your good really I wouldn't add fish for like a month but then try biozyme

Elykreefs97 said:
You need your live sand and then your good really I wouldn't add fish for like a month but then try biozyme

Just cuz you don't use the word cycle doesn't mean I don't know what a fish less cycle is ;) nice try though lol

Nooooo coral saltwater is very very complicated the smaller you go what your doing is called a pico reef for experts if you want corals you need good water a protine skimmer and some reasearch search how to start a nano tank on google

Saltwater aquariums cant just be thrown together in a week though fo realzz

Elykreefs97 said:
Nooooo coral saltwater is very very complicated the smaller you go what your doing is called a pico reef for experts if you want corals you need good water a protine skimmer and some reasearch search how to start a nano tank on google

Pico? ok

Elykreefs97 said:
Yea there's a regular size tank then a nano then a pico

Well then all I need is live sand..
Then 2 clowns?? I see all these 2 gallons with a pair of clowns in it
And what would I Et in it? I need specifics to look up.. Cuz in so clueless

The trigger will outgrow that tank. Personally I don't like triggers, but that's only because of a bad experience I had and I could never catch it to get rid of the thing...

dee99gt said:
The trigger will outgrow that tank. Personally I don't like triggers, but that's only because of a bad experience I had and I could never catch it to get rid of the thing...

I love triggers a lot!!! And he's ok now though thanks but keeping on the topic of nanos

Ok just did over an hour of research and now I totally understand that I have no clue what I'm doing and am totall out of my element...
Oh and I think the things i will be getting are called frags...
And I think I like bubble Magnus... I have no idea

Just a regular incandescent light bulb?
You'll probably want at least a compact fluorescent.

No need for a skimmer on that small of a tank.

Want or need? I want to go as cheap as possible but I also don't want to half crap it.... I just want the stuff I put in it to live

Here is a pic of tank and filter will be starting fresh with substrate... Water... And all

Attachments

• image-1991977702.jpg
    image-1991977702.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom