need any info on nano's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry, I didn't read past page 2 of the thread. If you want corals, then the lighting will have to be at least a 9W 50/50 10k/actinic bulb. They have them at pet stores for $10 here. If not wanting corals, then any light will do.. it depends on your preference. A regular incandescent bulb will put off heat though.

I didn't say I wanted corals... I WANT A BEAUTIFUL TANK I DON'T KNOW HAT I WANT hahahahaha lol I'm clueless I need professional help

I'm sorry didnt mean to sound mean didn't mean it means at all I just don't know what I want and I don't know what I can have

Saltwater is cheap.... Trying to cut corners will only be a headache in the end...

dee99gt said:
Meant isn't!

+1 it's not cheap if you go with the cheapest equipment your going to run into problems down the road if you really want a nano reef tank step back buy a book on keeping a reef tank make a list, plan it out and save money for equipment that will last. And also I saw on your thread that you don't cycle and you don't do water changes well sorry to burst your bubble but these two things are a must for a healthy thriving reef no way around it. If your not committed on doing either of those things then you might want to find another hobby. I saw the picture of you salt water tank and I couldn't even see into the tank because of so much algae, from lack of TESTING and WATER CHANGES. just my 2 cents

Here's a pic of my 14 biocube i test and water change once a week takes less than 15 min for everything

image-1764466207.jpg

Back
Top Bottom