New 10G nano build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love them! They're easy to control if they start to get out of hand. Some people treat them like a plant and just flush or compost the ones they can't sell or give away. A little isolated forest of them looks nice in my opinion.
thats what i heard and exactly what i will do:fish1:. u guys know about the algae:ermm:. :fish2::fish1::fish2:

hey guys i also have a 1.5 gallon tank is there any thing i can do with this?? maybe an invert tank??

Took a tooth brush and scrubbed the H*** out of the rock and the algae just keeps coming back but it looks like diatoms are gone

I have heard of tanks going through a second cycle how are your parameters

Montis are the best SPS beginner coral. If it doesn't do good in your tank, then might want to not get any other sps unless you want to try again. If you want the curling effect, put it in fairly high flow. :) Oh and LPS grow more when fed, like mysis shrimp, etc. but it's not necessary.

obscurereef said:
Montis are the best SPS beginner coral. If it doesn't do good in your tank, then might want to not get any other sps unless you want to try again. If you want the curling effect, put it in fairly high flow. :) Oh and LPS grow more when fed, like mysis shrimp, etc. but it's not necessary.
Ok maybe a monti then
Bearchumjs said:
Clown gobies may kill acropora. They lay their eggs on them. I'd just be cautious putting the 2 together.
Oh didn't know that but I don't think I will get two

Oh and I went to my LFS and Picked up A Emerald Crab and A Shrimp of spine sort ( maybe a camel) here's a pic of the shrimp

Attachments

• image-768677670.jpg
    image-768677670.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 112
Pufferlove said:
Oh and I went to my LFS and Picked up A Emerald Crab and A Shrimp of spine sort ( maybe a camel) here's a pic of the shrimp

That's a camel shrimp! Pretty little things. Congrats on the additions. :)

Back
Top Bottom