New Zoa Colony

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saltwater reef said:
Oh god that Colony is just beautiful! How long did that take to grow? Do you have a full tank shot??

The tank is 10 months old. They started out pretty big to begin with but now have taken over the rocks.

Here's the FTS

image-1958476236.jpg

Convict2161 said:
The tank is 10 months old. They started out pretty big to begin with but now have taken over the rocks.

Here's the FTS

Can't wait to see!

Convict2161 said:

Here's the FTS

That is absolutely beautiful!!

Thank you :)

This is my first go at the saltwater game so I jut went with a bio cube 29 now I wish I went bigger lol. I already have a 75g African Cichlid tank so I don't have the room right now.

Convict2161 said:
Thank you :)

This is my first go at the saltwater game so I jut went with a bio cube 29 now I wish I went bigger lol. I already have a 75g African Cichlid tank so I don't have the room right now.

I started off with a 450 gallon tank as my show room tank (currently under renovations) and wanted to have a 40g nano. And just trying to find some cools corals that would grow out! Love that 28g!

Saltwater reef said:
I started off with a 450 gallon tank as my show room tank (currently under renovations) and wanted to have a 40g nano. And just trying to find some cools corals that would grow out! Love that 28g!

Thanks so much! I WISH I could have a 450 gallon! Maybe one day! A guy can dream right? lol

Convict2161 said:
Thanks so much! I WISH I could have a 450 gallon! Maybe one day! A guy can dream right? lol

I tell ya it's a TON of work! I'm either considering doing a two mountains or one mountain of rock? Any suggestion?

Saltwater reef said:
I tell ya it's a TON of work! I'm either considering doing a two mountains or one mountain of rock? Any suggestion?

I like the 2 mountain idea. One on each side and maybe a little area in the center of open space. Do you pics in your album? I'd love to see that bad boy.

Convict2161 said:
I like the 2 mountain idea. One on each side and maybe a little area in the center of open space. Do you pics in your album? I'd love to see that bad boy.

Unfortunately not in my album and right now I just all my fish and corals in temporary tanks and the 450 is just empty as can be. Sorry mate! An ill leave an open space in the middle for the tangs and my angel..

Back
Top Bottom