Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys, and LA is going to honor the 14 day guarantee so I hope to be getting another on Tuesday. I'm going to move the Rastas up tomorrow during the wc and see how they do.

Thanks Mac, sorry to read about your losses as well :(. I hope they make a come back too, but I've got a line on a couple other nice morphs. Going to do a minor change to the rock work today and take the sps out and go full out z/p dominant

Tweaked the scape a little to open up some more space for zoas tonight. Gave the bigger BN to a buddy for his first sps, spreading the fuzzy stick obsession :D.
img_2973695_0_bc4faf1706b2390067ea8b0496d077eb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
FTS with the new arch and the couple changes
img_2973695_1_c86eedaef15100e4f1cf8cf60e25e2af.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And a sexy inspecting the changes
img_2973695_2_2ef5b32c44b014678a8bc03865dcf05e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dang red! The tank looks amazing..
I'm missing out on the fuzzy stick obsession!

Thanks Mac. Only way to get in is to fill that 55g beast of yours up with some sticks ;). PEAs got 30% off there wysiwyg section, tons of sps in there.

Thanks Mac. Only way to get in is to fill that 55g beast of yours up with some sticks ;). PEAs got 30% off there wysiwyg section, tons of sps in there.

I get their email alerts! Unfortunately no fish in the 55 waiting for the marine velvet to die off for a while. But corals... That's a different story.

I get their email alerts! Unfortunately no fish in the 55 waiting for the marine velvet to die off for a while. But corals... That's a different story.

I may be able to sneak off to pea this Saturday and eye up the selection for ya :brows: :)

Sorry to hear about the velvet :( but at least you can still add coral. Get some color on those rocks :)

Haha, the many perks of being Bribo.. I will be waiting for the trip information.

Haha now I just gotta guilt trip the gf to go and we are all good! Sorry to hear about the velvet as well, that sucks big time

Gotta get pics on every page so here's 2 I took last night :D
Pom pom and some hungry acans
img_2974195_0_2d42c0df54affb81d632c2bbdca02f00.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And a little clown goby posing
img_2974195_1_d4dcdf21f44d7e65b856dc6051a1221e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Tank looks spectacular, especially with the new arch. Very nice closeups and the Pom Pom and clown goby, it's hard to believe corals are as small as they are from looking at closeup photos, and then seeing the. In the context of an entire tank.

Back
Top Bottom