Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He does look grouchy doesn't he? Fearless little bugger, he was swimming around my hand while I was rescaping

New possum wrasse is in, and he's a big boy (or girl ;) )
img_2976909_0_88f330f95da9dd318f3101c4757a27c9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

How's the other clown and goby doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Oh I forgot to update on my thread. The second clown passed away later that day. However the goby, still shows no signs and is perfectly happy having the tank to himself. I put the tank into Hyposalinity, hoping to speed up the process.

Aww man, that sucks. At least the gobys doing well. Once it's over you could look into flasher wrasses too, they'd be a good addition while you don't have anything aggressive in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That's a good point..
It can be a fresh start. No established territories, can completely change the personality and plans for the tank. I guess there is always an upside!

What was the name of the user on NR you bought the Rastas from? (If I'm remembering correctly) I think I found her, and she lives in Florida so shipping is great!

Yeah she just got some new stuff I believe, and I got her hunting down the last 3 morphs I want to put in my 10

She sure does carry some nice ones.. I'd love to start a frag tank for Zoas or something like that.. You guys would get a bunch of cool frags for nothing if I ever do :D

Well I've decided on the last zoas for the collection (at least for now :D )
Fruit loops
img_2977164_0_0f427dbe9530b98ceb98223c5ed7a419.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Blondies
img_2977164_1_2c5baa1c7ffe46d2a97254fd115e6dcf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Emeralds on fire
img_2977164_2_7d97c97deea2de054e8b120c05ac7368.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom