Operation clown goby rescue!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't get a chance to stop at pea otherwise I woulda checked those clams out for ya :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I didn't get a chance to stop at pea otherwise I woulda checked those clams out for ya :)

Doubt they would of had them out yet, they just pulled them from qt I believe.

Yeah there's an lfs near me that has a 2.5' gigas that a pair of clowns live in

You didn't even look at the tear drop maxima? It sold before they even got it posted I think
img_2977245_0_67feff3ab878f9aacc9eb81e8eb372b0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

No, it did the typical wrasse thing and zoomed away into the cave on the left. I saw him out and about around 30 mins ago but wasn't quick enough with the photo.

I was thinking, and you know what you need red? A thread like Carey has so we can see all your tanks, the 40b, and the 2 20's? If I remember, since you sold the peninsula 40b.

That's a good idea, but unfortunately I'm down to just the 10. Broke down both the 20s and sold most of the corals to an lfs that was re- opening their frag tanks, and gave the rest to a buddy. The 40 lives on intact at another buddies. Landlord isn't letting us sign a 3 month lease so we'll have to move in with family for a couple months before the new house is ready and 1 tank is all I could talk them into :(. I've started ordering equipment for the big build though, so it's not all bad news :)

Thats sucks, those systems were absolutely amazing. Hopefully all the corals was worth a lot of money, and the tanks are intact. The big tank is good news. More space, more fish, more fuzzy sticks ;).

What size tank is the big build going to be again?

I woulda taken those corals off your hands :p!

Thats sucks, those systems were absolutely amazing. Hopefully all the corals was worth a lot of money, and the tanks are intact. The big tank is good news. More space, more fish, more fuzzy sticks ;).

What size tank is the big build going to be again?

Yeah i haven't done the math, but I came out with probably triple what I put in from the corals. And got pretty good prices on my used equipment. Actually if this guy keeps procrastinating on me, I've got 2 reefbreeders value units I could sell you for pretty much shipping Mac, so I'll let you know here in a few days.
The new tank is either going to be a 3.5' or 4' cube but only 16" tall, and I'm really toying with the idea of a center pipe overflow system so I could set it up like an island in the middle of the room. Only problem would be wires, not sure how to hide those yet...

I woulda taken those corals off your hands :p!

Where would you put them? And you've already got sexier versions of the fuzzy sticks, and of course your rare teal blue euphie morphs :). And those tanks were zoa haters so nothing there either :p

Yeah i haven't done the math, but I came out with probably triple what I put in from the corals. And got pretty good prices on my used equipment. Actually if this guy keeps procrastinating on me, I've got 2 reefbreeders value units I could sell you for pretty much shipping Mac, so I'll let you know here in a few days.
The new tank is either going to be a 3.5' or 4' cube but only 16" tall, and I'm really toying with the idea of a center pipe overflow system so I could set it up like an island in the middle of the room. Only problem would be wires, not sure how to hide those yet...

Where would you put them? And you've already got sexier versions of the fuzzy sticks, and of course your rare teal blue euphie morphs :). And those tanks were zoa haters so nothing there either :p

I will be waiting, you guys are the best. :) I'll make sure to pay you back in some Aussie acans or fuzzy sticks later ;).
I'm looking forward to your new build.
After seeing the pictures of all your tanks, there's no way it could be bad. Cubes are always very cool tanks. As for the wires. You could box out an area of the tank that would be dry, and run them down into the the stand through a hole in there.

Back
Top Bottom