Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It wasn't my advice, but I still consider it possibly the best advice I've ever read on a forum :p

So I think I've decided I'm getting the rose millepora and purple stylo Saturday :D

I'll be attempting it during my next wc which is Sunday...I don't even know if its worth it. I'll have to take a bunch of rocks out and annoy a lot of corals...ugh

Yeah they're nice, it's just a matter of some being in super hard to get to places. I'm gonna cut them down hard though on Sunday!

Always in hard places. When i took apart the 'frag' plug with my orange bam bam's on it, I glued a chunk down and let some others scatter into the wind. So I'll have some growing in interesting places when I start looking around in several months. Accidentally did that with some paly's and they are growing well, so might as well do it on purpose.

I'd love to do that with zoas or plays but gsp is to invasive. One of those wish you never put it in your tank corals haha

I had a red variety I bought when I was down in Baltimore several years ago when I was testifying for a client in court. It was really nice, until a fungus showed up months later and started destroying it. I switched it into the other tank that I had running at the time and wasn't enough to save it, even with a coralrx dip. I look under my starlight blue acro I have growing in my tank and...color me surprised it is making a comeback. Interesting stuff with how hardy it can be. Thankfully, not as invasive as it could be...but then again my tank isn't as friendly towards some soft/polyps as it is others.

That's pretty sweet, never seen a red variety. It hasn't overgrown anything in my tank but it is bugging me lol.

If I have time before work tomorrow, I'll try to snap a picture and post it in my build thread. I've fallen behind in updates lately. Pretty neat stuff. It was mislabeled and I talked the store into selling it for the 'gsp' price rather than the more expensive price for whatever it was labeled as...since I've forgotten with time.

Yeah params are fine. All my acros are really starting to put on nice growth. Zoas look great, euphyllia an my Duncan look awesome. My other 3 acans are puffy, it's just this one that doesn't get puffy as much. It is on my sand. I'm thinking its the mp10 as I have it running at about 70% in reef crest.

Yeah I mean its healthy and growing new heads. It just isn't puffy like it used to be, guess ill just have to get used to it :/

Acan is looking a bit puffier but still kinda shrunk. In other news my serpent star decided to play a fun game of drag my other acan under my hammer coral...:/. Got him out and they both seem to be fine

Back
Top Bottom