Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright bribo, I need some help. I get to choose between these 2 for my freebie and I can't decide :confused: a 3p frag of either of these

img_2956512_0_f4b852bf74a8368742166c3577f173bc.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry for the thread jack :eek:
Edit: kinda leaning towards the ultras

30long so the penetration will be real good as it's shallow, wifey said no more parts this month so I'll wait till Sunday lol

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well she offered both for an extra 10, so I'm sure you know what I said :D. Fridays gonna be a good day

Yeah you said oh I have a friend I can buy them for :). Haha jk but that's awesome, I'm quite jealous at the moment

30long so the penetration will be real good as it's shallow, wifey said no more parts this month so I'll wait till Sunday lol

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Haha! That's like when my fiancé said don't get any fish...so I came home with 4 coral frags!!! :)

Alright bribo, I need some help. I get to choose between these 2 for my freebie and I can't decide :confused: a 3p frag of either of these

img_2956709_0_f4b852bf74a8368742166c3577f173bc.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry for the thread jack :eek:
Edit: kinda leaning towards the ultras

Holy cow those are cool.

My red planet and green slimer are really starting to take off! Here's a growth shot over about 2 weeks.
RP before
SRZzK2D.jpg

RP now
lfiusjW.jpg

Slimer then
Qorn13W.jpg

Slimer now (notice the branch :))
s9xW0uL.jpg

Looks like your growing them like weeds :). Can't wait to see what that red planets gonna look in a few months.

Yeah it's the fastest growing acro in my tank by far. That branch coming off I'm hoping will eventually turn into the tabling part. My Ponapes has gone pretty crazy in the past month as well.

Nope just the salt :). Red Sea coral pro is making me very happy at the moment

Yessir! My tiny blue tip stag has put out a bunch of base too but I can't get a pic of that :(

Is there such a thing as to many scan heads on a plug? Lol my one has about 24-25 heads all on a single plug...
sPcNY4w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom