Dead Picasso Clown :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JsQuid

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well, I'm currently down for the holidays with my girlfriend. I received the saddest news just now, it appears my juvenile Picasso clown has passed. I'm suspicious of the bigger female because she was rather aggressive towards him. I'm having my care taker run tests on the aquarium now. Hopefully, the parameters check out.

All the parameters were 0 except .25 ammonia. I figure that's from the dead clown sitting over night. Convinced the female clown killed him, she was always aggressive toward him. :(

Sorry about the loss. It could have been the female. I guess we will never know the reason.

Yeah & it just sucks that I wasn't home. I feel as though I could have prevented it.

Again Im sorry but I appreciate your attitude stated above. It will help you keep from happening again. Its the ones that post a loss that dont care that bother me. They will keep doing the same thing and cause unnecessary loss of life. You'll be ok next time.

Thanks!! Ahaha they are like my children.

Back
Top Bottom