fish for a 12 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crazynyblondie

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I just put up a 12 gallon saltwater and I'm trying to find fish to put in it. I don't want damsels, they're to aggressive. I'm looking for something with a lot of bright color, maybe red or purple. Right now all thats in it is a white-spotted puffer. Does anyone have any ideas?

I wouldn't add anything else with a puffer in there already. A 12g tank is not big enough for a puffer of any type as far as I know let alone adding another fish. If you decide to return the puffer, then a good choice for that size tank would and fit into your color description would be a firefish.

Fluff said:
I wouldn't add anything else with a puffer in there already. A 12g tank is not big enough for a puffer of any type as far as I know let alone adding another fish. If you decide to return the puffer, then a good choice for that size tank would and fit into your color description would be a firefish.

I second that.

ya i wouldn't have that puffer in there
is it a nano-cube that you have set up?
i have a nano-cube, not stocked with fish yet though
just to let you know, i'm planning on a yellow watchman goby and prolly a royal gramma and a cleaner shrimp
fun, fun
good luck to ya, whatever u choose (y)

Back
Top Bottom