heaters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The won heaters are very good. I think loganj has a special on them right now check the sponsor special forum.

The won heaters are very good. I think loganj has a special on them right now check the sponsor special forum

WOW Props goes out to Darin at CaptiveReefs for referring someone to another website instead of his personal site... Now thats one Awesome Company..

James

I would go with a 250w at least. 3-5 watts per gallon is the recommended range, but since you live in Fl, I think you'd be OK around 3 wpg. Better would be a pair of smaller heaters with the wattage adding up to 250-300w. IMO, the Won heaters are the best available. The Pro Heat II has a digital temp readout on the control unit that lets you know the tank temp at a glance. I would put the heaters in the sump.
Thank you Darin, for the referral.

The Pro Heat II has a digital temp readout on the control unit that lets you know the tank temp at a glance. I would put the heaters in the sump.
Thank you Darin, for the referral.

I don't have the pro heat 2, but I do have the regular ones and I won't buy any other type. I have had such good luck with these heaters and they are good at keeping a consistant temp. I would suggest buying the proheat or proheat2.

one type that I have had bad luck with is the Jalli. I would not recomend buying that brand. the temps fluctuated too much.

Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom