Help!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Casas440

Aquarium Advice Newbie
All my fish died after my son pour bleach in my tank only one survive and I don't know what to do to keepin alive!!!!!

Massive water change immediately! Maybe even combined with a dechlorinator since bleach is just concentrated chlorine.
And maybe a lid...

Yes it will but do a massive water change anyway. Different brands of bleach use different concentrations and additives.

I would say 50% wc 4x asap than 25% next 2 days just to rid the contamination
good luck
just remember the damage is done so expect the worse
this definitely is no walk in the park

Your son needs a slap on his butt. Im suprised that even one survived and what sort of shape its in now. Id consider putting it out its misery.

Thanks guys for all your help I gave my last fish to a friend and I'm gonna start all over I don't know if should use the live rock or not???

Thanks guys for all your help I gave my last fish to a friend and I'm gonna start all over I don't know if should use the live rock or not???

The live rock is dead, unfortunately. However, I imagine if you gave it a good rinsing and let it air out, you could use it as base rock.

Back
Top Bottom