Help build me a coral stock list for my 90g please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Antec

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys I haven't posted in a while but I was hoping that you could all help me stock my tank coral wise. And where you think they would look best. Here is an old pic of the tank(I'm away in college so couldn't get a recent pic) which is 2 and a half years old right now. Let me know what and where! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391801212.405445.jpg

The current coral stock is:
1-rbta
1-red rock flower
4 cinnamon play heads
-a large pulsing Xenia colony
-gsp's
-pocilopora damicornus
-a torch colony
-a neon green sinularia
-a green leather
And that's about it, so yea. Not much for almost 3 years!

I'll try to get a more up to date pic but please leave me your thoughts guys. Thanks:)

And btw I have 2 ai sol blue fixtures that are set up at max at around 15W 85R 85B. So also let me know what you guys think are the best setting for those bad boys

Hey! Honestly with coral I just kinda go and see what I like lol. I like mostly sps, zoas and acans but everyone differs. Helping someone stock coral is hard because we don't know what you like.
Your lights can probably support anything. But yeah I'm a huge fan of zoas and acans. Sps are my first choice always though. Idk if you're into the fuzzy sticks though :)

I like a mixed reef, a couple welsos some zoas frogspawn chalices bird best little bit if this and that. That way I have different things at different levels

Mixed is the way to go. I have high end SPS and Zoas. But sadly my Flame angel picks at Brains :(. I love Brains and Scolys but I love my Angel more lol.

Back
Top Bottom