Suggestions for easy coral for this side of tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gouramiboy9142

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I've been getting some corals for my aquarium and so far the aquarium looks really fantastic with them. And for one end of the aquarium, there is an overhang connecting two rocks together. On the left rock, there is a small red micromussa colony, and on the other side is a bullseye rhodactis shroom. And above the structure is the powerhead. What can I put on the "bridge" that will work with these 2 on either side of it? Some options I can think of are

- Duncan
- Toadstool
- Sinularia
- Wall Hammer (I really like the pink ones)
- Bubble coral

But I'd also like to hear what suggestions or input you guys might have, so please let me know what you think!

- Diego

Attachments

• 20201202_084513_HDR.jpg
    20201202_084513_HDR.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 50
Any of the options you listed would be good. You could also do a torch or frogspawn. Most torches are pretty $$$ nowadays though.

6218-albums4401-picture27211.jpg

THis is a bubble coral I got about 18 yrs ago. It now looks like this
6218-albums4401-picture63144.jpg

They are very easy to care for. No target feeding. They just get what they need out of the water column. Same with the hammer coral
6218-albums4401-picture31668.jpg

6218-albums6405-picture32403.jpg

This is my tank. Basically everything in here is a easy to moderate care coral. Dont have the lighting for expert level.

6218-albums6405-picture32403.jpg

This is my tank. Basically everything in here is a easy to moderate care coral. Dont have the lighting for expert level.

Really nice! That bubble coral looks sharp! Definitely will think about putting it in my aquarium now. And oh yes, frogspawns and torches are incredible! I've already worked out another place in my aquarium for a frogspawn.

- Diego

Back
Top Bottom