i will be getting a 29g biocube with

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zacheyp

Aquarium Advice Addict
aprox. 5 corals
and 6-8 SMALL fish
i am new to saltwater could someone please tell me what the water paramaters should be and what they should be at for me to get concerned

Is the an turnkey set up you are getting?

Moving a tank isn't as bad as some people make it out to be as long as you keep on top of your water changes and make sure your SG is stable. If it is going to be a build that is going to take some time to get everything established.

its a new tank
i have no idea what an turnkey means

Do you know what fish? 8 fish is ALOT in a biocube. :) I have one

And yeah, just empty the fish into one bucket, the rock into another and water in both as far as transport.

I'm not moving a tank
All fish will be small
What should the parameters be

Oh ok. Youre setting up a nice new tank. I get it.

Depends on the fish, 8 is an awful lot. what kind of fish you planning on?

have you cycled your tank yet? That will tell us what your parameters need to be

Not yet I will start cycling in a week or 2
Fish will be a fire fish goby 2 clowns royal dottyback longnose hawk and 1-3 other small fish

I think you'll be stocked with just what you listed. Without the 1-3 more. I have 6 fish in my cube but thats overstocked and mine arent nearly as big as what you have planned.

Just a warning, the cube can only take so much bioload with it's filtration so don't push it too far. :)

Back
Top Bottom