my elegance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crzytrace

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Im quite new to this forum and would like to say hello. I,ve had my 39g reef set up since April. I tried saltwater about 16 yrs ago with a 150g fowlr. Tried a couple corals and a clam but failed quite badly. A realize now I had no idea what I was doing. Things are going much better this time around. My elegance is looking especially beautiful this morning so I thought I'd share my new avitar...

Attachments

• DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 269
pretty sweet looking! I had an offer to get a nice elegance but it was too big for my 90G, or at least for anywhere I had room for it.

I spend alot of time reading and drooling in here, so I know everyone wants to see pics so heres a couple more..

Attachments

• DSC_0029.jpg
    DSC_0029.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_0018.jpg
    DSC_0018.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_0028.jpg
    DSC_0028.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 82
Thanks. cant imagine how big it would have to be not to have room in a 90g... must have been awesome. ive wanted one for years and am so happy ive finally got one

When it was shown to me I thought it was a carpet anemone....nope...a gigantic elegance. Nice shots. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom