My Goby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The reason people say theyre not suitable for reef is because they like to pick up sand and drop them on corals (especially the ones kept on the sandbed). I never had a problem with my diamond goby.

The reason people say theyre not suitable for reef is because they like to pick up sand and drop them on corals (especially the ones kept on the sandbed). I never had a problem with my diamond goby.
I've had huge problems with my Bullet. Guess it all depends really

I have had the tank for a year but slowly upgraded from a 14 gal biocube, to a 20 gal long, now a 29 gal.
I have a clarkii clown, 3 damsels, 1 chromis, 1 six line wrasse, 1 pajama cardinal, And that goby,

I also have assorted corals, mushrooms, frogspawn, Zoas, and colt coral

I have had the tank for a year but slowly upgraded from a 14 gal biocube, to a 20 gal long, now a 29 gal.
I have a clarkii clown, 3 damsels, 1 chromis, 1 six line wrasse, 1 pajama cardinal, And that goby,

I also have assorted corals, mushrooms, frogspawn, Zoas, and colt coral

Thats a little overstocked but aslong as you do weekly wc you can do it. I think you are gonna be fine then if its been up for a year, again love the fish!

Back
Top Bottom