New 36 Gallon Bow Front Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks good, I'm loving the toadstools, one of my favorites!

Thank you! I'm thinking about getting a fire fish and a six line wrasse to go with the 2 clown fish does that sound good to you?

It looks great :)! Six Line Wrasses are known to be very aggressive, so id stay away from them. A Firefish would work great though! They do better in pairs IME.

Anyone have any experience with a good goby for this sized tank? someone suggested a yasha goby before to me

You could try some kinda of dwarf angel like: Flame Angel, Coral Beauty etc.
I don't know if they are reef safe though.

As for the gobies, I have a blue spotted watchman goby I just got a couple of days ago. They are shy when you first get them but they are cool to have. If you have a fuge, you could try the mandarin goby. They do hide a lot though.

I have a blue spotted goby in my 36 an he is extremely happy and pretty

Looks like I have the same tank you have. I have a 4in yellow watchman goby. Gets along great with my pistol shrimp.

What kind of plumbing do you have?

Yellow head watchmen! I love the wrasse

they look really cool! I'll have to look into those, I know it may be pushing it but can anyone think of a small but active swimmer. So far I have 2 ocellaris clowns, 1 bangaii cardinal, and a six line wrasse. Everyone's very active and they all swim together and I have had no aggression issues...something small enough for this tank but active and colorful (I'd also like to keep the peacefulness of the fish I have so far) ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395714079.468227.jpg

they look really cool! I'll have to look into those, I know it may be pushing it but can anyone think of a small but active swimmer. So far I have 2 ocellaris clowns, 1 bangaii cardinal, and a six line wrasse. Everyone's very active and they all swim together and I have had no aggression issues...something small enough for this tank but active and colorful (I'd also like to keep the peacefulness of the fish I have so far) View attachment 229995

What about a royal gramma?

Any idea why my clowns are doing some kind of weird twitching dance with each other? so strange looking but then they snap out of it and go back to normal

Back
Top Bottom