Saltwater Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mugginns said:
Please don't add any more fish

I agree, Don't add anything that you don't know about. This is why it's so important to research before hand. Patience and research are the keys to success.

I would actually guess that your tank is too hot (even at 74) for the seaweed. What temp is the ocean where you are from? Probably a lot colder than that. When I dive in the summer, the die back during the hottest months is very noticable. And that is when the temp is getting near the high 60's.

tkos said:
I would actually guess that your tank is too hot (even at 74) for the seaweed. What temp is the ocean where you are from? Probably a lot colder than that. When I dive in the summer, the die back during the hottest months is very noticable. And that is when the temp is getting near the high 60's.

That seems like a very realistic theory. But doesn't that mean that even a minimal SW tank has to be serious about chillers?

What does one use to accomplish the same effect in SW that Diamond Blend has for FW?

Does Diamond Blend do something bad to a SW tank, or does it just not accomplish what it would have in a FW tank?

Is the Fiji Blue Devil a known and hated thing? Why was everyone so emphatic about that particular fish?

My lfs has a Blue Devil in the sump of their main system. They can't put it anywhere else cause it will kill it's tankmates. That answer your question?

Hey guys...doesnt that look more like a Blue & Gold Damsel? Thats what I had and had to get rid of. If you look at my gallery, I have a pic of it. Looks an awful lot like this one.

This is Nuts But dont worry i got a blue devil and he is fine but then again i have a 125gal tank with only 5 little fish in it

Back
Top Bottom