Tank big enough ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gtadams

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there, very much a beginner so looking for some advice. Started up a new 130lt tank but have been told it might not be big enough to keep a Regal Tang, thoughts anyone ?

Wow thanks folks, looks like I won't be keeping them then, pity. Do u recommend any smaller colourful fish that I can keep along with my clowns ?

You could look at a coral beauty or a flame angel. They are pretty, kinda reef safe and depending on the website are ok in anything from a 30 gallon to a 70 gallon. I have a coral beauty in a 29 gallon and he seems happy, his tank mates are a midas blenny and an occ clown. Only thing I would say to look out for is the bio load.

I have a yellow headed sleeper goby and a valentini puffer with my clowns in my 35 gallon theyre very interesting fish in my opinion other nice ones could be scarlet hawkfish (if no inverts) 6 line wrasse, pajama cardinals, cherub angle fish, fish fish and loads of choices in gobies

Thanks, just joined this site yesterday and am really impressed with the friendly advice from you all, thanks again.
Looked at pics of the fish u recommended and the coral beauty looks a cracker.
Greig.

The Yellow headed gobie looks great too, ta for the suggestions.
Greig.

Back
Top Bottom