What kind of coral is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

toddwess

Aquarium Advice Freak
Not the best picture in the world, but I have a coral that I forgot the name of.

It is the one all the way over on the far left. You can make out the bubble coral, candy cane coral, and pearl coral going from left to right across the tank, but this one is to the left of the bubble coral.

It looks like a human hand, with little brown thingy-s extended out of it.

I just don't know what it is.

i have one of these for about 8 years now.. bout it off a guy who had it for 5 years... i had to angel it to the side cause its about 2 1/2 feet tall now... with 18 branches comming off of it.. careful the branches dont touch each other if you can cause the will stick together and grow over each other and become attach to each other... ive also cut a few branches off and traded the pet store for a few different types of coral.. it needs a pretty strong current ... i have mine right in front of a powerhead... the tank its in just has vho light and its doing fine... i would say it need medium lighting.. but strong curent

Back
Top Bottom