your oppinion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
to look at...regal tang....
that i have ever owned...black sail fin blenny (knocked the oscar out of the number one spot)

I'm kinda partial to Angel Fish. I would say a mature Queen would be my fav.

My favorite would be the Black Longnose Tang. Of course i don't have one b/c i can't afford to drop 250.00 on a fish. Second would be the Chevron tang. Don't ahve one of those either. But i really like all fish. Those two being my faorites though.

My favorite fish is the Pinnatus Batfish...unfortunately I am still way too new for this guy. But what a beautiful fish.

Are we having trouble posting pictures to the threads? I have tried a couple of time lately and here tonoight, but nothing is coming up.

Well, you will, cause your at 103% of your upload quota. Regular users are allowed 2 MB of space on the forums and 2 MB in the Gallery for photo uploads. You can click on the profile button on one of your posts to visit your profile and from there you can go into your user attatchment control panel and delete some of your previous uploads, or you can make a donation to the site and become an AquariumAdvice Alumi and you get 10MB of upload space each for the gallery and the forum.

OK, thanks reefrunner, I knew there had to be something wrong....ME..I guess I should have a bit more attention to the rules...Thanks for the help.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom