20 gallon long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mike4242

Aquarium Advice Activist
Today I am transferring my cichlids to a bigger tank. I want to do a community with the 20. I was thinking 7 neon tetras, 2 dwarf gouramis, a Bolivian ram. Thought? Opinions? Let me know maybe different fish to add

Mike4242 said:
Today I am transferring my cichlids to a bigger tank. I want to do a community with the 20. I was thinking 7 neon tetras, 2 dwarf gouramis, a Bolivian ram. Thought? Opinions? Let me know maybe different fish to add

I would only do 1 dg, but that's just me. Besides that if you got rid of the gourami you could possibly squeeze in one small school of a smaller fish like CPDs, endlers, chili rasboras, harlequin rasboras, espei rasboras, etc. But I think that it looks good:)

Agreed, more then one and your heading for problems. One dg an a pair of Rams Would be good, and as above another small school u might get away with depending on your filtration.

All set up! :). 4 tiger barbs, 6 neon tetras, 7 zebra danios, emerald Cory, pleco, dwarf gourami, and Bolivian ram.

Attachments

• image-4014547640.jpg
    image-4014547640.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 76
Tiger barbs and emerald cories shouldn't be in a 20 long. Emerald cories (brochis splendins) get HUGE... I have some in a 150g. They need to be in groups, and definitely in a bigger tank. Tiger barbs also do better in bigger groups, and are quite active.

Don't worry bro, they are juvenile. I will upgrade when necessary :)

Back
Top Bottom