20g community stock questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NeuroRootkit

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Tank dimension: 24x12x16

Tank is well established, so far I have 6 neon tetras, 1 dwarf blue gourami and 1 red platy.

I was thinking of getting 4 more neon tetras, 5 albino cory catfish and some shrimp, or would that be way too much? The tetras don't really school so much so I was thinking of at least a couple more, and I don't have any ground feeders so I figured the corys and some shrimp. The albino corys seem to be the only ones around locally, I've been waiting for some emerald green ones to show up but I haven't seen any in weeks. What about neons, frogs, and shrimp or are dwarf frogs not a good idea?

I'd say your fine with 5 more neons ... 10 more really .... and some albino Cory's. Neons's have a low bio-load and if you also go with shrimp (why not?) your still not really increasing the bio-load much.

Can't really comment on ADF's ... hopefully someone else can offer input.

I agree with what jcolon said about the neons, corys, and shrimp. About the ADF, They become stressed in a tank that is higher than 12" because it's harder for them to reach the surface, so I wouldn't get one.

Back
Top Bottom