5g hex build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxwolfpackof1xx

Aquarium Advice Addict
ok so libraygirl was kiind enough to give me a 5-7g hex tank has built in biowheel filter and a 15w screw in light. also came with a 25w preset marina heater. i was thinking of a shoal of nano fishes what do you all think?

hey speak of the devil lol thanks a ton i love tanks ;p. im thinking a shoal of 8 or so chili rasboras or another cool nano fish

im thinking chili rabrosas i like how they shoal. i want to stay away from even small sw 10 is small enough for me i worry enough with it. does anyone here breed chilis?

Again it's a 5 gallon hex. a schooling fish will need room to swim around even if it is a nano fish.

I know her and HN1 breed some type of nano fish. Think about what I said though

They attempted to breed kubotai, but I believe HN1 said they started dying after a while, I just asked and the only have the rasbora dosriocellata right now. No chilis either, not even RCS currently

iDream said:
They attempted to breed kubotai, but I believe HN1 said they started dying after a while, I just asked and the only have the rasbora dosriocellata right now. No chilis either, not even RCS currently

darn you think a sw invert tank would be cool?

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
true my aunt should be taking me sometime this week though so that will be takin care of soon

Yeah Idream is right focus on that ten gallon, get some fish, corals, etc.

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
aside from a betta or shrimp what in the world can i do

Ok... I know you don't want to lol... But you should seriously look into a betta. Look on aquabid... They have some amazing ones! Some don't even look real lol! That'd look real exotic lol.

Back
Top Bottom