5g hex build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok il focous on the 10 but for now i want to develop a game plan just so i know where im going and what to buy slowly

Homedog98 said:
Ok... I know you don't want to lol... But you should seriously look into a betta. Look on aquabid... They have some amazing ones! Some don't even look real lol! That'd look real exotic lol.

hm il look now reason i said no betta is because all my local ones are dull

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
hm il look now reason i said no betta is because all my local ones are dull

Check em out... They shock me lol. They make sparky look like chopped liver! (but I love him anyway!)

You can use either. I am kinda partial to gravel since sand is harder to clean and easier to stir up IMO. Are you going to do planted or not?

lol after my nano i love sand theres no pfs though no one has it near me i only have arognite ( buffers ph) or calcisand and i think that clumps when wet

adadkins1 said:
You can use either. I am kinda partial to gravel since sand is harder to clean and easier to stir up IMO. Are you going to do planted or not?

going to be modertly planted i dont mind planting in gravel though im used to it because of my 15

I was just going to say that finer grade gravels make for less of a headache when planting.

I like deltas.

adadkins1 said:
I was just going to say that finer grade gravels make for less of a headache when planting.

What do you mean by your question. Just want our opinions of which to choose?

yup just wanted to see what everyone likes

Some do and some don't, just depends on the seller/your decision. There are some that will ship that could take 3-5 days while others do ship overnight.

That is the best bet IMO. I don't think I will ever order fish though, because shipping can cost about 10 times the price of the fish!

I forgot the site, but I think it might of been bettasplendids or something. Some site with the owner named "Victoria" ? Anyways it's awesome so many choices.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom